Warren Buffett Quotes

Warren Buffet Quotes

Reputation For Brilliance

Warren Buffet Quotes When a management with a reputation for brilliance tackles a business with a reputation for bad economics, it is the reputation of the business that remains intact. Warren Buffett
Warren Buffet Quotes

If You Are In The

Warren Buffet Quotes If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.

Author (A-F)

Albert Einstein Bill Cosby Bob Marley Bruce Lee Buddha Quotes Charlie Chaplin Dalai Lama Dale Carnegie

Author (G-L)

John Lennon Krishna Langston Hughes

Author (M-R)

Mahatma Gandhi Marilyn Monroe Mehmet Murat ildan Michael Jordan Mother Teresa Nick Vujicic Osho Roger Miller Rumi

Author (S-Z)

Sister Shivani Steve Jobs Warren Buffett William Shakespeare

(A-F)

Achievement Quotes Attitude Quotes Baby Quotes Birthday Quotes Brother Sister Quotes Business Quotes Dance Quotes Dog Quotes Educational Quotes Environmental Quotes Famous Quotes Father's Day Fitness Quotes Food Quotes Friendship Quotes Funny Quotes

(G-L)

Good Morning Quotes Happiness Quotes Health Quotes Hindi Quotes Humorous Quotes Hurt Quotes Imagination Quotes Independence Day Quotes Inspirational Quotes Leadership Quotes Life Quotes Love Quotes

(M-R)

Marriage Quotes Mental Block Quotes Mind Quotes Monsoon Quotes Motivational Quotes Music Quotes Peace Quotes Politics Quotes Positive Quotes

(S-Z)

Spiritual Quotes Success Quotes Talent Quotes Teamwork Quotes Time Quotes Travel Quotes Wisdom Quotes Women Quotes